With so many dentists and practices to choose from, sometimes it may seem hard to pick the right team for you. So why us? What makes us different?
At Dutch Barton Dental Practice, our dentists and support staff are all on the same page. We believe in providing the necessary care for our patients and utilise the latest technology to make the patient experience as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
Whilst, the modern dental market has become a very competitive space, we believe in staying consistent and clear with our patients to build upon their trust and loyalty.
I would say the main philosophy of the practice from my perspective is: ‘Do it once and do it properly!Simon Fieldhouse
What You Can Expect From Us
When you visit Dutch Barton Dental Practice, we are committed to offering you the following:
- A warm and friendly welcome from a team that really cares
- Continuity of care – you will see the same dentist or hygienist at each visit
- CQC best practice approach to practice hygiene and cross-infection control
- Clear and thorough communication about your proposed treatment
- Comprehensive treatment planning that we will make sure you understand
- A full and detailed explanation of costs involved
- Time to discuss specific requirements and concerns
- An honest and thorough approach to modern dentistry
Using Digital Dentistry to Help Our Patients and the Environment
Our ethos at Dutch Barton Dental Practice is to ‘do it once and do it right’. That is why our use of digital technology is essential to our daily work and to ensure that our patients always receive the highest level of care.
Advantages of digital dentistry include:
- Some treatments can be achieved in just one visit (from as little as 90 minutes)
- Reduced waiting times
- Minimally invasive
- Treatment completed in one day – no need for a second appointment
- Scans and x-rays performed by dentists you know
- Consistent care from our team
- Less stress and hassle for nervous or busy patients
- No need for temporary crowns or bridges
- Treatment without impressions
- Reduced impact on the environment
We also have a strong desire to reduce our carbon footprint here at the practice, which drives us to do as much as we can to reduce our impact on the environment.
We achieve this through using digital technologies which allow us to reduce the amount of dental materials we use in the practice which would end up in landfill. The technology allows us to give our patients the very best care and outcome, and where possible complete their treatment in one visit, so there is not need to return another day. This means we can help our patients to also reduce their environmental impact as fewer appointments are required.
If you would like to experience the digital dental journey, please arrange an appointment with one of our team. We are committed to making your dental treatment as stress-free as possible.