If you know anything about the dental world, you will know that there are a whole host of treatments available. There are treatments aimed at solving a problem, such as gum disease or a painful tooth, and there are cosmetic treatments aimed at improving the appearance of your teeth. A lot of people focus on standard dental checkups, and though these are an important part of taking care of your teeth, there are a range of other dental treatments available to you. We have listed five of our key dental treatments below.
5 Key Dental Treatments at Dutch Barton Dental
- Teeth Whitening – There is no denying the popularity of teeth whitening and it’s easy to see why. Teeth whitening is a simple and convenient way to ensure teeth are looking their best. The end result is a brighter and whiter smile.
- Veneers – Veneers are a popular dental treatment for patients who are unhappy with the way their teeth look. They are used to improve the symmetry and overall look of your teeth. Veneers can be used to hide discolouration, stains, gaps and damage.
- White Fillings – Fillings are used to fill cavities and are one of the most common dental treatments out there. However, standard fillings are often noticeable when you talk. This is why we offer white fillings that blend in with your natural teeth and usually go unnoticed.
- Dental Crowns – A dental crown is the ideal way to hide a broken or damaged tooth. Crowns are commonly used as a way to preserve and strengthen teeth that have been damaged by decay or because of a fracture. They are designed to blend in with your teeth, creating a natural looking ‘cap’ that will last a long time.
- Clear Aligners – At Dutch Barton Dental, we offer SureSmile Aligners for adults. These are designed to straighten your teeth, slowly moving them into the ideal position. SureSmile Aligners are clear, comfortable, discrete and close to being invisible.
Professional Dental Treatments
At Dutch Barton Dental, we offer a wide range of dental treatments to our patients. We understand that everyone has slightly different dental needs and requirements, and we do everything we can to provide a full dental service. To find out more about any of our dental treatments or to make an appointment, get in touch with the Dutch Barton Dental team.