At Dutch Barton Dental, we are taking the safety of our staff and customers seriously. This is why we have put a range of COVID measures and safety processes in place, all of which have been carefully implemented to ensure a visit to Dutch Barton Dental is safe and as enjoyable as possible.
COVID Measures and Staying Safe at Dutch Barton Dental
- Telephone Calls Before Appointments – Before you attend an appointment at Dutch Barton Dental, you will receive a telephone call from one of our dental professionals. During this call, your treatment needs will be assessed and you will be asked to give information about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing. We will ask for up to date information on any symptoms before confirming appointments.
- Staggering Appointment Times – In order to limit the number of other patients you come into contact with, we are staggering appointment times. To help us with this, we ask that you arrive no more than five minutes before your appointment as waiting is limited. By reducing the number of patients waiting at any one time, we are reducing the chances of germs spreading from one person to another.
- Taking Temperatures and Infection Control – When you arrive at Dutch Barton Dental, a member of staff will take your temperature and you will be asked to follow all infection control procedures. This means using hand sanitising gel and wearing a face mask when possible.
- Additional PPE and Cleaning – During treatment, our dental professionals will be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep everyone safe. Also, we will be adhering to strict and thorough cleaning processes between patients. This means you can enter the room, knowing all equipment and surfaces are clean and ready for use.
- Video Consultations – To limit the number of people coming into Dutch Barton Dental, we are offering video consultations for follow up appointments. You will not need to come to us more than is absolutely necessary.
Though we have a wide range of additional COVID measures and safety precautions in place, you can still expect the same high standard of care when you visit Dutch Barton Dental. We are doing everything we can to ensure your time at Dutch Barton Dental is welcoming, friendly and straightforward. If you have any questions, let us know by getting in touch with our helpful team.